How to Date With Passion & Purpose Audio Course
#8 Things Every Catholic Needs to Know Before Their First (or Next) Date
Imagine what it would be like to be in a committed relationship with the man or woman of your dreams, and never compromising your values or standards?
Life would feel amazing! You would finally have that special someone to share your hopes and dreams with. Someone to watch the sunset with on your favourite beach. Someone to hold…and to hold you. Someone to enter into deeply intimate prayer with.
Are you tired of the way you have been approaching relationships, or of the way potential relationships are approaching you? Are you sick of lying to yourself about what you want, or lowering your standards just so you can say you went on a date?
Then stop doing what you know isn’t working and implement the #8 things I have outlined in this course! These have not only brought Madeleine and I, but countless others deep joy in our relationships.
This course will give you
1. The roadmap you have always dreamed of on how to get from singleness to the first date or, to profoundly enhance your current dating relationship
2. The tools to create the ideal future you, future spouse and future marriage
3. A wholistic approach to singleness that will inspire you to discover yourself and serve others
4. A guide to how to interact with members of the opposite sex that eliminates pain and confusion
5. A strategy on what to do when you are becoming or clearly are “more than friends”
6. The purpose and mission of dating
7. Straight answers to the most common and most difficult dating questions
8. A foolproof strategy that will eliminate the grey area and flood your relationship with absolute clarity
9. A guide to navigating difficult situations with parents and family
10. A detailed explanation on how to conduct the ultimate “DTR” conversation
11. How to ensure that the first date gives you the clarity you need to move in the right direction and potentially save you years of dating the wrong person!
Presented by: Simon Carrington
10 Day input | 1-1.5hours per day
Founder of Fire Up Ministries, Simon completed a Bachelor of Theology, minoring in Philosophy at the University of Notre Dame Australia in 2016, he is a passionate and engaging evangelist and speaks to thousands of people each year at schools, parishes, retreats and conferences around Australia.