Support our mission!
Join the Fire Up Family!
growing library of free resources. You will receive ongoing formation in the
Theology of the Body through short videos and interviews with expert
speakers on a range of marriage, family and sexuality topics!
Gold: $10 per month
- You will be added to our newsletter and receive regular updates,
prayer requests, formation and special offers!
- You will receive weekly formation via short videos
- You will have access to monthly interviews with expert guest speakers
on topics that you want to hear about.
Fire Up: $30 per month
- Everything in Gold
- Get access to our ever-growing library of online content absolutely FREE!
- You will be able to participate in all ONLINE Fire Up Ministries events
and courses absolutely FREE!
- You will have access to all online audio courses absolutely FREE!
Platinum: $100 per month
- Everything in Gold and Fire Up
- Participate in all Fire Up Ministries EVENTS absolutely FREE! This
includes Courses, Retreats, Conferences and more!
One Time Gift $
Your donation information is completely secure, and you can manage your details at any time. Thank you for your generosity!
How to Donate
- Select a donation level
- Decide how frequently you’d like to support FireUp
- Add an optional message
Payments are processed with Paypal. You don’t need a Paypal account; you can set it up as a guest, and use any card you like.
“Fire Up Ministries is a great aid towards helping people in their apprenticeship of living the full demands of their faith. I congratulate Simon and Madeleine Carrington on this initiative and very mush look forward to following, with interest, the growth and accomplishments of their good work.”
Richard Umbers DD VG
Auxiliary Bishop of Sydney
“Madeleine Carrington is an anointed speaker and a dedicated servant of Jesus CHrist. Her address to the youth at the Chosen Youth Retreat 2018 was saturated with the Spirit-filled word of God. I was especially impressed by her direct, no-frills approach… She and Simon make a wonderful team. ”
Associate Professor Adam G. Cooper
John Paul II Institute for Marriage and Family, Melbourne
“Simon has been working tirelessly, travelling the country sharing this transforming message of “Finding the Love that Satisfies”.
His message is also for parents and adults in search of their purpose in life. You need to hear this man speak truth in a world that is so hungry for it!
Founding Director of Parousia Media